Rowen open back tee - olive dyed
Model is 5'9" and measures 32"/26"/33"
She is wearing a size 4
96% bamboo rayon/4% spandex
This garment must be cold washed and hung dry. High temperatures will damage the elastic fibers, shorten its lifespan and fade the dye effects.
PLEASE NOTE: These pieces are hand dyed by us, a few at a time. Each one will have unique dye patterns. Your garment will differ slightly from the photographs. We cannot guarantee the exact identical hue or variations, as the dyes we use are natural and as such, will vary slightly in chemical composition between batches.
Lightweight with a superior drape, this ribbed knit fabric is the ultimate in warm weather breathable comfort.
- Spandex content for range of movement and shape retention
- Cut to have the perfect relaxed fit without being too slouchy
- Dyed using a triple process method developed by us, in-house
- Small batch: no two are the same
- Plunging back neckline so you can make your dramatic exit in style!
- Raw hem with flatseam detail will age and distress over time
- Bound neckline and armholes
Each garment is meticulously created one-by-one, and packaged by hand in our small studio. Many of our pieces are hand finished, and our machinists are trained in-house to bring you the highest quality, US made apparel.
We make your garments in the order they are received. Please check our policies section for current turnaround time and return procedures. If you need it by a specific date we can usually make that happen*, just ask! *fees apply.
This garment can be custom sized to your measurements. Please visit our custom sizing page and fill out the form there to start the process.